Followers

Sunday 4 March 2018

Too cold to paint!

Well, title pretty much says it all this week, with the UK caught in winters icy grip joined by the remains of hurricane Emma, my conservatory was not the place to be applying paint of any type, until today, that is. So I pulled out a little bit of nostalgia which I think I picked up at BOYL a couple of years ago :- A Citadel import from - Ral Partha White Dragon ES72/01-072 AKA Cold Drake ( http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Dragons_-_Collectors_Guide#Fiend_Factory_.28FF.29_Dragons ), and applied a splattering of colour which I hope you'll appreciate.

Please, forgive the first few pictures in the sequence I bumbled to settings and until I noticed and re-set the camera it was too late to take a step back.

I'm also still playing with the stills video, but this time without the music!



Enjoy

Paul/Golgfag1

No comments:

Post a Comment