Followers

Sunday 18 April 2021

Golgfag1's April's contingent for OWAC - Heroes and Wizards

 

March found me with plenty of time on my hands to plough on with my efforts to give Mr Beales a run for his money, all due to Covid19, inclement weather and having to take holiday entitlement - found me completing my initial intentions, thus I posted a good week in advance of the end of the month.  Following the March post and a little light hearted banter between myself and Mr Beale, I decided rather than take a break over April, I'd push on with the next contingent of wizards and Heroes and then go off and do something else. 

 First up, a Colossal Lord lord from Grenadier  Miniatures  - Cassandra https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/sol/grenadier/images/3304.jpg 

 I wasn't sure on the colour schemce so plumbed for classic Wonder woman, be it Linda Carter or Gal Gadot - red, white and blue, where I could, with bronze armour (vambrace and pauldrons) and a chainlink hauberk. I apologies now - the miniature is from a time when attitudes were different, but I'm not a revisionist and accept it for what it is.




Quite happy with the way she turned out, will be using her as a giantess .

Next up a few low level wizards, Original Citadel C series Sisterhood novices/Initates, classing these as Warhammer third edition, level fives' .


Next up a Sisterhood Mage, I'll class her as a level fifteen wizard .

The mother Samatha figure's rather nice, so I'll run for another level fifteen wizard .


 I've also dabbed a little paint over four nobles, I don't have enough of these to form a regiment so will be using them as champions for my other units .


Last, but by no means least, the Goddess Rigg, now I'll be honest I consider this figure the worst of the C series Amazonian figures and thus I'm not inclined to use it as such, so am simply going to class it as a female ogre champion (I intend to expand this idea latter in the challenge, with a contingent of female ogres!).

Finally a group shot all varnished and based to match the previous months contingents.

 Next month - cavalry and beasties!




No comments:

Post a Comment