Followers

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Adding a few details

My previous post showed some of the Pre-slotta Dark Elves Curtis has been applying a bit of paint too, for me, to get the their numbers up to give either the Empire, O&G or Slann/Lizardmen a reasonably sized game. So, as BOYL this year has been delayed until October I've been adding a few details to his efforts to make them feel more of an army of mine.

Here are my first efforts Witch Elves of the Broken Hearts, my intention is to mix these in with their male companions to give a bit of variation the models within each unit. All I've done is darken the hair and high-light the details around their arms and armour.

Enjoy

Paul / Golgfag1





I've also been painting up a few of the magic users and heroes, these are all my own work



And here's a WIP of what will be their leader, the beast took a bit of pinning let me tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment